eHealth projects, especially if they contain telemedicine processes, can only work safely and smoothly if the connectivity and secure interlocking of the necessary technological structures is ensured. At the same time, understanding the application processes in practice is given a very high priority. Telemedicine must also be accepted by the users. It will only do so if the associated technologies work on the principle of “keep it simple”. If they do not do that, their acceptance – and therefore any investment – is at risk.
- Benefit-oriented technology discovery and selection
- Practice-compliant design of telemedicine workplaces in the clinic, practice and nursing
- Cloud-based solutions or own data centres
- Security requirements and privacy
- User training and simulation-based training